PVC 2–5 mm
PVC strip curtains are often fitted behind sectional doors to maintain the temperature inside halls. However, they are also a cost-effective solution for use between production halls with different heating requirements, curtaining off crane runways or sectioning off large areas.
They are also available as a special freeze-resistant version with strips that maintain their mobility even in situations where condensed air settles and subsequently freezes on top of the soft PVC.
- Galvanized or stainless steel finish
- Production made to measure
- Height max. 20', variable width
- Slidable versions
- Special dimemsions on request
PVC strip curtain in galvanised holding rail
Suitable for mounting both in front and underneath lintel
- PVC transparent
- with red transparent edge strip
- PVC transparent and frost-resistant down to -22° F
- strip width 8'' - 16''
- variable overlap